Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks Alex

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
So the Revell 'rumour' turned out to be true & i for one am gutted.

I know a lot of you wags were not overly keen on Alex as a player but he will be sorely missed.

His constant energy & effort not to mention a good return in goals were always appreciated and i would like to wish him luck.

Thanks Alex

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What Mr Eye said. Cheers Choppers. Best of luck at Saafend [except against us, obviously].

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
always worked hard. but to get that much for a third choice striker is a superb bit of business - another large profit thanks to mr mcghee. good luck to him

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Good luck Alex, you were one of my favourite albion players when I had the pleasure of watching the team last year

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
and at least we will never have to hear that stupid reveldinho song again

Oct 25, 2005
Hangleton
thanks alex, it's always good to see a trier... You've made us a tidy profit as well.

This does mean the end of our facebook friendship though. I hope you can handle that. Don't go scoring against us either.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
didnt know what to expect when we first signed him but im sad to see him go now always seemed to work hard and scored a few goals lately
good luck alex

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Well, to the player who proved me completely wrong, good bye and good luck. I think we are making a huge mistake letting him go and an even bigger mistake letting him go to one of our play off contenders.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I have a feeling he's going to do well with Southend, as I do with Elder at Brentford. Then again, I suppose it's natural to think a new set-up and system will help a player thrive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here