Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank You Albion !!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I have a manky leg at the moment and can't sit in my season ticket seat at the match tonight as my leg wont flex or lock back far enough etc etc.
(painful to say the least ) so it has to stay fully stretched.
So i rang the Albion spoke to a thoroughly nice chap called Ben and he has arranged it for me to be given a chair to sit on just for tonights match in the disabled area.
Well done him and the Albion for looking after their loyal fans in times of need.
I shall be writing to the club also.
I am also expecting immense piss taking of horrific proportions all night and for the rest of my natural. :blush::blush::blush::bhasign::bhasign::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::lolol::lolol:
That is all !

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Good to hear. Get well soon mate.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I have a manky leg at the moment and can't sit in my season ticket seat at the match tonight as my leg wont flex or lock back far enough etc etc.
So i rang the Albion spoke to a thoroughly nice chap called Ben and he has arranged it for me to be given a chair to sit on just for tonights match in the disabled area.
Well done him and the Albion for looking after their loyal fans in times of need.
I am also expecting immense piss taking of horrific proportions all night and for the rest of my natural. :blush::blush::blush::bhasign::bhasign::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::lolol::lolol:
That is all !
Good to hear something positive amongst all of the negative comments lately. Enjoy the game and get well soon

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
That is all !

I spoke with Ben b4 the palace game, I sit in family stand with daughter and didn't want her to go as was a bit worried what she might see and hear after the game. game was completely sold out but Ben arranged for my daughters seat to be switched to a mate of mine, He's a really helpful bloke and a credit to the Albion

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Thanks folks !!
Yeah lets hope we win tonight too CMON !!!!!!!

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I spoke with Ben b4 the palace game, I sit in family stand with daughter and didn't want her to go as was a bit worried what she might see and hear after the game. game was completely sold out but Ben arranged for my daughters seat to be switched to a mate of mine, He's a really helpful bloke and a credit to the Albion

so much for the club rule of you must have a child ticket with you to get into the family stand !!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
The Ben in question is indeed a top bloke and the model for Wardy on the Albion Fan Mosaic.

Also the chap on the right at the end of the Trainline Ad with the loud hailer!!

[yt]0NS1NbX_hcU[/yt]

Trivia-tastic folks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here