Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank F**K for that!!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
As I type this i'm at the college library suppossed to be working on a major marketing assignment.

Well done to you Hiney on your efforts!

It's a much harder grind being a mature age student iv'e found while doing my marketing degree than it was when i was studying as a younger lad.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I like the fact that one day he will be in a position to manipulate young minds...

Should get paid by the club for subliminally creating more Albion fans.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Nice one Hiney, good to see that your chosen subject mirrors your football allegiance, which at times can be a surreal experience!

Final assignment for my first year course completed and submitted to the Open University.

PISSING hard work but I've bloody loved it.

:drink::drink:
Was it a good course then? I finished my BSc with the OU last year and I'm just finishing off my Professional Certificate in ICT Practice. I did apply for sponsorship to go for a masters but it was too expensive - can't complain as the compnay have paid for both of the above. I had been toying with the idea of funding my own History degree and your course is one of the optionals. Be useful to know if it was an enjoyable course rather than just an enjoyable challenge as I am still deciding whether to commit £3000 odd towards a degree that is purely for the challenge/pleasure.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I think they will include it next year.

"In search of tradition and Modernity: The role of Hiney Art in a multi-cultural society"

:thumbsup:

Seriously, there are people living in Brighton who would definately come to an exhibition of Hiney art...

Well I would anyway...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here