Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Testing, Testing, 1-2-3.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I've noticed that depending on the background, some of my photos taken with my trusty Sony Cybershot have what look like oily finger marks in the same place on every shot.
Apparently, this is due to dirt in the senor, and for the price of repairing it, you might as well buy a new camera.
Therefore, today, I invested in a Panasonic Lumix TZ7.
The JSFW photos are of a 1mp size, but as this camera doesn't do this size, I'm trying 2mp.
This is a test drive so that I know I can upload this size, and only need to take one camera to Falmer, and the photos should be better.
Here goes.

Attachments

• P1000003.JPG
    P1000003.JPG
    904 KB · Views: 268

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Can you see the ghostly reflection in the picture ? Spooky.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
We just got a TZ7 at Christmas, pictures anc clarity are superb, best camera we've ever had and at £215 bloody good value for money.
Has audio and is good at video too.:D

Looking forward to more of your photos Jack.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Can you make the pictures bigger?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I know nothing about photography but surely given the importance of the falmer watch you do, the good folk of NSC should club together to get some F*** off beast of a camera with a lens the size of a wine bottle? Maybe one of those tri-pod things too?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I just bought the exact same camera. The 12x zoom and 25mm wide angle will be useful for JSFW.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Why does it say 'H Moore' when it's obviously 'P Ward'?

This is the name of the artist who painted this.
I used to live next door to him, (Harry Moore) in Peacehaven, and one day he knocked on my door and asked me if I'd be interested in them knowing I was a Brighton supporter.
He did a set of which I also used to have Paul Clarke as well, which I sold at the Historians & Collectors fair.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
I received the FZ38 for xmas :clap2: & have to say the 12mp & 18X optical zoom are fantastic + it records video in HD stereo, all this for £239 :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here