vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Ok 4 signed now
Dicker
Tunicliffe
Crofts
Wright

Lets see who can guess the names of any players that will also join in the next 2 days also name your source lol lets see who gets any right

I have no f***ing idea as I have no sources:yahoo:

Last edited:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Sergei Rebrov from Arsenal Kiev.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Nobody has any sources of that I can guarentee, unless your Tony Blooms mate, or Russell Slade's next door neighbours window cleaners chamois supplier.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I love the fact that we no longer have Dick Knight telling all and sundry about the players we are going to sign and raising everyone's expectations, only to not get them.

Very much admire the quiet way the club are going about building a promotion challenging squad. Top stuff Mr Slade, Mr Bloom and I never thought I would say it but Mr Brown!!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
People clearly DO have sources. To suggest otherwise is naive.

Whether or not any of the snippets ever come to fruition is another matter.

Im sure Slade is looking at DOZENS of players. We can't sign them all.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Well if people do have sources then this summer they have been kept out of the loop, perhaps under the previous regime certain people were fed certain information to keep the fans happy. This summer people claiming to have sources have clearly just made stuff up like the two southend players who we "reportedly" had bids lodged for.
Just my two penneth.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I love the fact that we no longer have Dick Knight telling all and sundry about the players we are going to sign and raising everyone's expectations, only to not get them.

Very much admire the quiet way the club are going about building a promotion challenging squad. Top stuff Mr Slade, Mr Bloom and I never thought I would say it but Mr Brown!!

God yeah. I forgotten about that episode. I've got a lot of time for Ken Brown. He seems to be just quietly and efficiently going about his job and doesn't give two hoots about we think.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

I have no recollection of Dick - or anyone else - telling 'all and sundry' about players we were going for. He and his managers always kept their cards close to their chest.

In fact, as far as I see it, nothing - or very little - has changed.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I have no recollection of Dick - or anyone else - telling 'all and sundry' about players we were going for. He and his managers always kept their cards close to their chest.

In fact, as far as I see it, nothing - or very little - has changed.

I think he's referring to that time when DK PROMISED (in a Fans Forum?) we were going to sign 5 players before the season started (can't remember the exact details).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here