Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terrorists in Crawley

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
What is it about that place? Someone in Camp X Ray, now people arrested over plans to carry out terrorist bombing.Still, as I live IN horsham I guess IM safe as they wouldnt bomb next door.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Well I live in Hanwell, about five minutes from the storage centre where they found the explosives. Until six months ago I lived literally round the corner from it, and a couple of years ago used it to store all my stuff while I went sailing for 3 months. Scary when it's somewhere you know and pass every day.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
yes . . .the thought that 1/2 ton of fertiliser could break free at any moment is terrfying . . . .especially if you've got blunt blades on your lawn mower :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If I lived in Crawley then Afghanistan would appeal to me as well...

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Well we should feel sorry for the poor hard done by terrorist amonst us, after all if we arrest them and put them away we are rascist and we don't want that do we.
Ferking excecute them thats what I think.
There is a difference between a realist and a racist but the looney Left do not realise this, maybe they will one day hopefully just before they are blown up by the Taliban or whatever.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
sullyupthewing said:
Well we should feel sorry for the poor hard done by terrorist amonst us, after all if we arrest them and put them away we are rascist and we don't want that do we.
Ferking excecute them thats what I think.
There is a difference between a realist and a racist but the looney Left do not realise this, maybe they will one day hopefully just before they are blown up by the Taliban or whatever.

what a tolerant person you seem to be

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
"Muslim children 'kill' Israelis on UK-made 'Islamic Fun' CD" (Robert Mendick. Independent, 2002/06/02)
"A British company is producing an educational CD-Rom that encourages Muslim children as young as five to "kill" Israelis. The CD, called Islamic Fun!, is being sold for £19.95 from a suburban home in Crawley, West Sussex. One of the games on the disc, obtained by The Independent on Sunday, is called The Resistance and tells children playing it: "You are a farmer in south Lebanon who has joined the Islamic Resistance to defend your land and family from the invading Zionists." ... There are three playing levels: for children aged between five and seven years, those aged eight to 10, and the hardest level for children aged 11 and over. Questions include "What was the crime of the Jews of Khayber?" and 'Who said: 'I know I have been elected thanks to the votes of US Jews. I owe my election to them. Tell me what I have to do for the Jewish people' to Ben Gurion?'"

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Richie Morris said:
.Still, as I live IN horsham I guess IM safe as they wouldnt bomb next door.

I wouldn't be too sure. I've been to Horsham. It made me feel positively suicidal but luckily I hadn't got 10 bags of John Innes potting compost in the car. So I came home and kicked the dog instead.

Last edited:

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
zefarelly said:
yes . . .the thought that 1/2 ton of fertiliser could break free at any moment is terrfying . . . .especially if you've got blunt blades on your lawn mower :lolol:

:lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Crawley Boy said:
Don't think any of them were, but if it helps you diss Crawley then yeah ok.

I can assure they were because I had to do some work on british security post 9/11 and the person from crawley was an example given to us. The other was from Tipton is Birmingham

Crawley Boy

Oct 13, 2003
Crawley
Richie Morris said:
I can assure they were because I had to do some work on british security post 9/11 and the person from crawley was an example given to us. The other was from Tipton is Birmingham
I can only recall reading that there were 6 from Briton there, 3 from Tipton, 1 from Croydon, 1 from North London and 1 from Manchester

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here