Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tell me this is NOT true

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Someone told me that England are playing the Argies on Saturday (Is our crap Argie playing :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: ) in Switzerland but what has SHOCKED me is that Seven Gordon Erikson still manager :angry: :angry: :angry:
What is up with that ? How can this USELESS Swede who nearly BALLSED up the easiest qualifying group in the history of football still be manager of England ? All true ENGLISHMEN such as myself know that only and ENGLISH manager should be manager of England. You would never get a country such as Scotland having a FOREIGN manager.
The worst of having this Scandinavian clown as manager is that all his favourites such as Beckham will be playing, despite being SENT OFF and being USELESS everyone knows that Seven will pick Beckham even if he only had one leg he'D still pick him .
I think that is why I HATE Magoo so much as he always picks his favourites such as Leon Knight and would NEVER drop him no matter what but HUMILIATES a top player such as Mark McCammon :angry: :angry: :angry:

SAVE ENGLISH FOOTBALL NOW - SACK SEVEN

SAVE THE ALBION NOW - SACK MAGOO

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
You are mistaken. Erikison will not pick Beckham. Beckham will pick himself, since he, Owen and Gerrad pick the team and formation.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Originally posted by Ernest
All true ENGLISHMEN such as myself know that only and ENGLISH manager should be manager of England.
Such as Alan Ball?

Ernest said:
You would never get a country such as Scotland having a FOREIGN manager
rofl.gif

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
Ernest said:
Someone told me that England are playing the Argies on Saturday (Is our crap Argie playing :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: ) in Switzerland but what has SHOCKED me is that Seven Gordon Erikson still manager :angry: :angry: :angry:
What is up with that ? How can this USELESS Swede who nearly BALLSED up the easiest qualifying group in the history of football still be manager of England ? All true ENGLISHMEN such as myself know that only and ENGLISH manager should be manager of England. You would never get a country such as Scotland having a FOREIGN manager.
The worst of having this Scandinavian clown as manager is that all his favourites such as Beckham will be playing, despite being SENT OFF and being USELESS everyone knows that Seven will pick Beckham even if he only had one leg he'D still pick him .
I think that is why I HATE Magoo so much as he always picks his favourites such as Leon Knight and would NEVER drop him no matter what but HUMILIATES a top player such as Mark McCammon :angry: :angry: :angry:

I REALLY WISH YOU WOULD JUST F*CK OFF!!

YOUR POST REALLY WIND ME UP AND YOU SAY NOTHING BUT RUBBISH!!

BAN THIS C*NT NOW

:censored:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Tell me this is NOT true

DannyBhoy said:

BAN THIS C*NT NOW

Ernest and his ARS is the voice of all TRUE fans :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

DannyBhoy said:

BAN THIS C*NT NOW

Chill Danny, it's a wind up.

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds

DannyBhoy said:

BAN THIS C*NT NOW

Really?? I find it hysterical :lolol: :lolol: .... Unless he really means it, and then he should seek help quick...

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford

DannyBhoy said:

BAN THIS C*NT NOW

It's quite ironic that your post is absolute rubbish too.

If you don't want to read it, don't open the thread.

Yoda

English & European

DannyBhoy said:

BAN THIS C*NT NOW

Another one owned by Ernie. Reel 'em in. :lolol:

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Tell me this is NOT true

Yoda said:

Owned i do not think so!!

i mean the odd wind up yes but it seems to be nearly every bloody day with that bloke!!

And it just gets on peoples tits!!

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Ernest said:

another shit thread from ernest. so original

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Wardywonderland said:
You are mistaken. Erikison will not pick Beckham. Beckham will pick himself, since he, Owen and Gerrad pick the team and formation.

:lolol: :lolol: Nail on the head!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Tell me this is NOT true

Yoda said:

He manages it every time. Top baiting Ernest :clap2: :clap2:

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
Ernest said:

Big Melv for England :drink:
Big Rob for Brighton :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here