Duffy
Dunk

Knockaert
Skalak
Norwood
Stepehens

Baldock
Murray

I dont see the value in moving Bruno to the left and playing Hunt, it changes too much, bring Poc in as a straight swap wont disrupt things so much and he should be getting sharper with every day that passes.

Baldock for Hemed, I like Baldock far more in away fixtures so would go for that.

And Norwood for me to replace Kayal if not fit, I like him, good passing range.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The Goldson in at right back, and move Bruno to left back scenario might be an option, but only once Pocognoli is knackered. It's a tough one, managers don't like changing defences between games, let alone within them. But I'd far rather Pocognoli started as it's his position, he's got 20-odd international caps, and it'd cause the least disruption. I still don't think Hunt is ready yet, especially to start at left back. I trust Goldson, and he deserves to get back into the team (but not at centre back at present), and Bruno is so good that he'd be able to adapt to left back for half an hour or so.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tough call on the left-wing. If Hughton has doubts about Pocemon lasting the full 90 minutes then he might be tempted to start Murphy as he provides better defensive cover than Skalak.

However, if you drop Skalak then you restrict the supply line to the front two - the Czech is far superior to Murphy when it comes to dead ball and crossing.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
I don't know much about Hunt but isn't he a right footed RB? Might be harsh to throw him to such a big game hopelessly out of position

Stockdale

Bruno
Poc
Duffy
Dunk

Knockaert
Skalak
Norwood
Stepehens

Baldock
Murray

I dont see the value in moving Bruno to the left and playing Hunt, it changes too much, bring Poc in as a straight swap wont disrupt things so much and he should be getting sharper with every day that passes.

Baldock for Hemed, I like Baldock far more in away fixtures so would go for that.

And Norwood for me to replace Kayal if not fit, I like him, good passing range.

I believe Chris said in his pre match interview that Hunt is just as good with his Left foot as his right, so it might not be that much of an issue him playing on the Left if Poc, isn't deemed fit enough for a start.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
After watching Pocognoli last week and listening to the CH interview I think that he will go with Hunt at left back as it causes least disruption and changes.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Stockdale
Bruno Duffy Dunk Pocognoli
Knockaert Stephens Norwood Skalak
Murray Hemed​

Subs
Maenpaa; Hunt, Goldson; Murphy, Sidwell, Ince; Manu

:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here