Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team vs Bognor

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
First half: (4-4-2) Walker; Whing, El-Abd, Hall, Painter; Baz, Sparrow, Dicker, Jamie Smith; Holroyd, Murray

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Walker
Whing
Hall
ElAbd
Painter
BAZ
Sparrow
Dicker
Smith
Holroyd
Murray

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
1-0 Albion

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
H-T

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
'Glenn Murray opens the scoring with a calm finish, after a strong run down the right from Holroyd, and a measured pass from Jamie Smith.'

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
'Glenn Murray opens the scoring with a calm finish, after a strong run down the right from Holroyd, and a measured pass from Jamie Smith.'

But it doesn't say he ran with the ball

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Seriously, I think Holroyd has the makings of a good winger. Not because I think shit strikers make good wingers or because I think it takes less talent to be a winger, I just think his attributes better suit wing play than striker.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I don't get the shit everyone on here gives Holroyd. He came into the squad at a time we were struggling then when we were doing ok he got played up top on his own which is clearly not the kind of striker he is. Give him a f"%!ing chance. From what I have seen he looks a very neat and tidy player and I am sure if he gets a goal he will go on to be at least as succesful a signing for us as Revell (who did a decent job for us). Also he is not a number one striker at the moment he is third choice and we cant expect our third choice to be amazing when we are in league one playing at shitdean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here