Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team versus Arsenal (A)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Right, I am DONE with moaning about Crawley and letting the O'Riley situation upset me so looking forward, what is your team for Arsenal?

Steele

Estupinan/Ferdi - assume Estupinan will be preferred until Ferdi has had a chance to integrate
JPvH
Dunk
Veltman

Gilmour
Milner - assume Weiffer is still injured and Baleba is out having played 90 m last night

Mitoma
Joao Pedro
Minteh - would prefer Adingra but assume he is out having played 90 m last night.

Welbeck

Subs: Enciso, Adingra, Hinshelwood, Ferguson, Webster, Rutter, Ferdi, Verbruggen, Baleba

Hoping now that we have a dedicated LB our defending will start looking a bit less haphazard.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
-----------Verbruggen
Veltman Van Hecke Dunk Hinshelwood
----------Milner Baleba
-----Georginio Pedro Mitoma
------------Welbeck

Steele / Ferdi / Estupinan / Lamptey / Webster / Ayari / Minteh / Adingra / Enciso

This is a worst case scenario team ..... I'm not confident Pervis is going to start. I'm not including Gilmour as who knows what will happen there. Don't think Ferguson will be risked. Assuming Wieffer still injured.

It still looks a decent side and a good bench

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I would start Rutter on the right against good opposition Minteh looked lost, Rutter did more in ten minutes. Also play the record signing. Ferdi has to come in at left back Hinsh would get roasted by Saka.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
No changes from United for me. Maybe Baleba or Wieffer in the middle of the park.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
An news about Weiffer's injury? That would influence a lot of the selections for this game.
In the Albion podcast interview (recorded after the Everton game, but before the United game), he's looking forward to that match, and having family over to watch him play it. The injury really must be very minor.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So . . . is it set up as a 4-2-3-1? Sometimes it looks like a 3-4-3 and sometimes a 4-4-2.

We seem to be buying lots of 10s so I guess we start of with a 4-2-3-1???

I love the confusion.

Red Squirrel

Oct 13, 2022
The Highlands
1724845820658.png

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
In the Albion podcast interview (recorded after the Everton game, but before the United game), he's looking forward to that match, and having family over to watch him play it. The injury really must be very minor.
It might be worth monitoring the flights to see if they are still coming over?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here