Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattoos

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Personally I'm not a fan although I have contemplated about having a small, taseful seagull on my shoulder. But what would happen if the club got taken over and we had a new badge? Seemed to remember that happeing before...

You have to be careful with them. Love and Hate, Mother and Father?? Girlfriends names then scrubbed out... I remember a bloke in Brighton having his entire face covered with a spider's web tattoo; nice!

There seems to be a competition developing among Albion players over who can have the most tattoos. Little Leon's gone all Marxist on us and had a Che Guevara. This from today's paper; " The rebellious striker is trying to catch Currie up. Knight added to his collection in the summer with a large tattoo on the left side of his stomach of Che Guevara, the revolutionary icon from Argentina shot dead by Bolivian soldiers in 1967.

"I have been reading his books since I was about 14," said Knight. "I admire the way he went out of his way about things. I will be getting a few more tattoos of other special people."

Another of Knight's tattoos, on the inside of his left arm, declares 'Only God Can Judge Me'.

He said: "If only He can judge me then I am free to do what I want to do. No-one else can judge me, not players, fans or managers. That is the way I think and I think I play better that way."

So , I say you have to be very careful about tattoos, very easy for them to look shite.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Got to be careful, cos you can grow to dislike them, obviously. Will never hate mine though. Had it seven years now, still as blue as ever!!:clap2: :clap2:

DSCN685.jpg

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Sneaky George said:
How long did that take to do? Painful?
About 45 minutes I think. Was painful, yeah, but kind of a nice pain, if there is such a thing. Worse bit was the colouring in, but I came out buzzing, literally. Gets the old adrenalin going big time. Definitely recommend it!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Would have to agree about the Adrenalin rush. I have a dragon on my riigth arm and I think it looks good even after 5 years. Did not think it really hurt but then again it depends where you have it. I know someone that had one on their chest plate and they were screaming when it was being done.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
bha.fatboy said:
Would have to agree about the Adrenalin rush. I have a dragon on my riigth arm and I think it looks good even after 5 years. Did not think it really hurt but then again it depends where you have it. I know someone that had one on their chest plate and they were screaming when it was being done.
Totally, anywhere with thin skin is the most painful, apparently. I'm considering getting another, but just need to work out / be doubly sure what to have done.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
Totally, anywhere with thin skin is the most painful, apparently. I'm considering getting another, but just need to work out / be doubly sure what to have done.

And where to have it :eek:

2inkedpenis.jpg

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Biscuit said:
That is truly disgusting. :eek:

eastlondon seagull is the one on the right as you are looking at it :lolol:

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
eastlondonseagull said:

No need to worry. Kev would faint before he got through the door, that's if he could dodge his mum's restraing arm before he left home.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
Why thank you sir :lolol:

And to think, the first time I met you I thought the jingle noises were being made by a heard of Reindeer pulling your sleigh :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here