Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tariq Jahan

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Now THAT is what multicultural Britsin is all about. Dignity in the face of adversity. A true inspiration.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
A fantastic example for others to follow imo. I can't even begin to feel the pain he must be going through and yet instead of anger he spreads a message of love. That's bloody inspirational stuff. It's time for Britain to unite and stand shoulder to shoulder.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I am hoping in the future he becomes some kind of community spokesman. The guy is so dignified it puts many people (including me and my own rants) to shame.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I have nothing but admiration for him and sadness for his loss.

He is a shining example of what can be so good about the rich culture of our country.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
He is a shining example of what can be so good about the rich culture of our country.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Sky had a black inner city youth worker on the other day calling to bring back a feeling and identity of Britishness. Also blamed parents who don't give a shit for how some youth behave today.
Could'nt agree more

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The dignity of this man is both inspiring and amazing in equal measure.

I am sure that there are many people who could never - especially under such difficult circumstances - have raised their heads high and spoken with such clarity, passion and grace. I'm pretty certain I could not have done. My admiration is absolute.

May he live forever.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"Tariq Jahan, 47, is accused of breaking a man's jaw and knocking out two of his teeth in an alleged road rage incident."

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here