Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tapatalk now on NSC

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
After much moaning, I've finally got my arse into gear and installed Tapatalk on NSC.

Tapatalk gives you a far nicer experience when accessing NSC via a smartphone or iPod Touch etc.

I've only given it some brief testing, but it seems to be OK. Please post here if you find problems.

Get Tapatalk for iPhone, iPod and iPad

Get Tapatalk for Android

A word of warning: NSC is dependent on advertising revenue to survive. When viewing NSC via Tapatalk, our adverts are not displayed. If I find advertising revenues have dropped off significantly, I'll have to un-install Tapatalk.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Great stuff, Bozza, many thanks. Will give it a whirl now. Gonna make reading the 56,943-post long thread on Amex ticketing that much easier !

:)

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Does seem a lot easier to navigate, only minor issue I can spot is it seems to have its own smilies so it changed my :down: on the Bennett thread into :Down:

edit: no it hasn't got its own smilies it just doesn't recognise the difference between the capitalisation in the : D smilie and the lower case 'd' in :down: Hardly a big problem it just looks like I'm pleased to see Bennett going!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
This is brilliant!!! Thank you so much, Bozza.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Examples...

photo-1.PNG

photo.PNG

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Well worth 1.79 IMO, and stupidly easy to change profile pic with a picture off my iPhone. Cheers bozza

DanielT

A word of warning: NSC is dependent on advertising revenue to survive. When viewing NSC via Tapatalk, our adverts are not displayed. If I find advertising revenues have dropped off significantly, I'll have to un-install Tapatalk.

One of the settings in tapatalk is to turn off banner ads. when you go to click it it says: "Support your forum. Banner Ads are only displayed in forums where forum owner requested. turning this off will block your forum owner to monetize thru Tapatalk and may affect Tapatalk support in the forum. are you sure you want to turn this off."

Firstly, I didn't turn banner ads off! Secondly, the message says you can display banner ads to get revenue. Have you not enabled banner ads for NSC on Tapatalk?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
One of the settings in tapatalk is to turn off banner ads. when you go to click it it says: "Support your forum. Banner Ads are only displayed in forums where forum owner requested. turning this off will block your forum owner to monetize thru Tapatalk and may affect Tapatalk support in the forum. are you sure you want to turn this off."

Firstly, I didn't turn banner ads off! Secondly, the message says you can display banner ads to get revenue. Have you not enabled banner ads for NSC on Tapatalk?

Tapatalk banners are very unsophisticated. The Google banner up top that desktop (and non-Tapatalk mobile) users can see is dynamically generated for each users based on a whole heap of criteria.

Tapatalk offer me the opportunity to have a single banner that goes to a single place, eg I could have an Amazon banner that goes to the Amazon home page. It would earn the site next to nothing.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
It looks great on the iPad. I can just laze in the garden and browse NSC; well done Bozza!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here