Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tanno on Saturday

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Has anyone got/seen a picture of Tannos celebration in front of the West Stand after Buckley's goal? Loved it!!

465_platton.jpg

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
agreed. it was awesome. he is awesome.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I don't think I did but as soon as the goal went in I saw one of our players roll back in relief :lolol:

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
the man is a rockstar :guitar:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I think everybody was concentrating on the "Kaz Plank"!!

LSTS2011-0249.jpg

Last edited:

superwomen

Apr 19, 2011
Hove
pics please though I was there I seem to have missed it! and we stayed tell the end think I was just suprised we won !!!!

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
I had a great view of Tanno on Saturday. His celebration went on for ages. 8.5 for style. It was great to see how much the goal meant to him and the whole team.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Has anyone got/seen a picture of Tannos celebration in front of the West Stand after Buckley's goal? Loved it!!

465_platton.jpg
Are you sure that's a celebration? I think this man needs a doctor.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
while the "kazenga washboard" formation was coming together in front of the North stand, our revered asst manager/saints-baiter sunk to his knees in the centre circle and, facing the west stand, unleashed about 20 seconds of arms-raised fist-pumping ... it was a glorious sight to behold.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

D

Deleted member 2719

while the "kazenga washboard" formation was coming together in front of the North stand, our revered asst manager/saints-baiter sunk to his knees in the centre circle and, facing the west stand, unleashed about 20 seconds of arms-raised fist-pumping ... it was a glorious sight to behold.

Great descriptions of what i saw also. Not sure whether the old boy was too f*cked to run down to the far corner to join the rest....................or maybe he wanted to be a lone poser!

I rate it in the top 10 of all Albion celebrations.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I completely missed it - as I was too busy celebrating the last-gasp mugging meself. :clap:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
in these days of you tube, phone cameras, digital, the web, etc, I feel lucky to be one of the few to have witnessed it........and those that didn't will have to rely on the recollections of those that did.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Haha, I saw it too! :lolol: I pointed it out to those around me, and we were all wetting ourselves with laughter. Wonderful moment. Reminded me of a Calderon celebration in front of the away dugout at the Withdean once, I forget who it was against... might have been Oldham? Absolutely brilliant, just turned to the South Stand and started pumping his fists and screaming in delight. Glorious scenes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here