Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Tangerine Dream Bootleg Box Set Vol. 1

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Hello NSC

Amazon are playing silly buggers with me for some reason so thought I would punt this out to the great & good on NSC,

Only going due to massive cull of CD's plus it is Mrs C's mosted hated album, some CD's only part played..

Basically the it is the classic 3 piece doing 5x venues (Sheffield 1974 to Berlin 1976) over 7x CD's, so there is an evening gone....

Outer case has 3 yes that is 3 very slight scrapes. Everything inside is as new , as you can imagine when some of it did 10 minutes or less!.

Dealers websites going at £95-120 so please don't take the piss.

Now got to sort out what TG I am keeping...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In the bin with it!

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Whoa…..havnt listened to them in decades….saw them in concert at the Dome Brighton with about 50 others 👀
I saw them at the Dome too - god it must have been about 40 years ago.

One of those bands that were much better live than on vinyl - the light show was incredible (or I could have just been on drugs, I can’t remember now)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Hello NSC

Amazon are playing silly buggers with me for some reason so thought I would punt this out to the great & good on NSC,

Only going due to massive cull of CD's plus it is Mrs C's mosted hated album, some CD's only part played..

Basically the it is the classic 3 piece doing 5x venues (Sheffield 1974 to Berlin 1976) over 7x CD's, so there is an evening gone....

Outer case has 3 yes that is 3 very slight scrapes. Everything inside is as new , as you can imagine when some of it did 10 minutes or less!.

Dealers websites going at £95-120 so please don't take the piss.

Now got to sort out what TG I am keeping...
The Castle Music 2003 release or The Esoteric 2012 reissue?

If Castle Music, surely a keep

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I saw them at the Dome too - god it must have been about 40 years ago.

One of those bands that were much better live than on vinyl - the light show was incredible (or I could have just been on drugs, I can’t remember now)
I saw them in Chichester 50 years ago at the festival theatre. Strange venue, strange gig. They were definitely better live than on record

Jul 20, 2003
Thank xxxx it wasn't on vinyl.

It's exactly the kind of thing I would buy and then feel buyers remorse for years every time I saw it gathering dust.

Anyone want half a dozen Steve Reich LPs?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
@Harry Wilson's tackle has been outesotericed on an obscure music thread :bowdown:
The Tangs are not obscure. Just a tad tedious. :wink:
If you want obscure (and, er, crap) from Germany, try Cluster. I bought one of their LPs in the 70s and it is literally 35 minutes of someone rolling a marble around the inside rim of an upturned dustbin lid. :shootself
Call me old fashioned but I want music to make me mesmerized. Or dance. Ideally both :rave: :rave: :rave: :cool:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Its a Castle version, had not thought it mattered.

No offers so far will have to see what E-Bay are playing at.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The Tangs are not obscure. Just a tad tedious. :wink:
If you want obscure (and, er, crap) from Germany, try Cluster. I bought one of their LPs in the 70s and it is literally 35 minutes of someone rolling a marble around the inside rim of an upturned dustbin lid. :shootself
Call me old fashioned but I want music to make me mesmerized. Or dance. Ideally both :rave: :rave: :rave: :cool:
"literally 35 minutes of someone rolling a marble around the inside rim of an upturned" Sounds just up your street .😁

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Well, if It is good bad or bloody awful have settled up E Bay issues so it is out there kids...

Hope for you this isn't the mispress edition where track 5 on disc 2 has been omitted, as if it is it could cause a lot of issues with the buyer.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Its a Castle version, had not thought it mattered.

No offers so far will have to see what E-Bay are playing at.
Also worth a look on Discogs to see what they are going for

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here