Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tallinn , Estonia

Uncle Buck said:
There is a Depche Mode theme bar.

They opened that to cater for all the depressed Finns on their booze cruises. Can't imagine a worse place to drink on holiday.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uncle Buck said:
There is a Depche Mode theme bar.
Apparently the locals Just Can't Get Enough of them...:down: :down:

Uncle Buck said:
What along with Moley Malones in the main square and a curry house next door to the mentioned plastic mock them pub?

No, those came later for the Brits on their "crazy" stag parties.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
i'll be going possibly no chance of a ticket though :nono:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
It's quality & the clacker is stunning. I was there in the summer & the square was a good place to sit with a beer & watch the world (girls) go by.

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
Going out myself for the England game. Should be a few tickets floating around but may have to stand with a few gnarley Russians though.

Been to Latvia and Lithuania recently and the fanny is cracking.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Pork Sword said:
Going out myself for the England game. Should be a few tickets floating around but may have to stand with a few gnarley Russians though.

Been to Latvia and Lithuania recently and the fanny is cracking.

be gold dust / silly prices i rekon. England will be lucky over 930 tickets

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It is a brilliant place to go. 16 of us went a year ago. As it is a pretty small place you can pretty much do everything on foot. The main square has loads of bars and the clubs are great too.

The Estonians are very freindly and the ladies in particular LOVE English guys. The place itslef is a mix between scandinavian and russian culture.

You can also get a hovercraft over to Helsinki - only takes an hour and is well worth the trip !!

Enjoy :)

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
:clap2: Tallinn is a great place, went last August on a stag weekend. Top women good pubs and clubs. If you drink off the main square, the booze is cheaper, they have started to cash in on the tourist trade and the prices have started to creep up in recent years. Wall to wall leggy blondes all over the place.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Me bruv went to Tallin with one of the earlier expeditions of the Tartan Army. There was only one arrest - the bloke who got off the ferry wearing a Gorbachev mask :D

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Michael Fish said:
Anyone been ?

Going for England game in June .

What the women like ?

Tallinn... is brilliant. Fabulous old town with fantastic medieval restuarants witht most amazing beer and food. I was only there for 48 hours but could have stayed a week.

I was already married when I went there so only saw from a distance but wasn't too impressed... a lot of women into the long skirt routine.. very hippyish.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Soon to be visited by more than just British tourists.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here