Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Hell, by the look of Bez's location! :facepalm:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
A few years ago there wouldn't even have been 2 Brighton. Also, look on the positive side, convert the 5 without colours to BHA and then you've got 7 and then the peer pressure could work on the other 7.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Saturday soccer at Varndean is a sea of blue and white. In my lads group 90% are in Albion colours.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I always noticed that the Football sessions at Hurst College for the younger kids were always a sea of Blue and White, easily a majority in Albion colours.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Albion in the community hold football sessions at Blatchington Mill school during the holidays, a few years ago you would only see a couple of Albion shirts on the 80 or so kids that played. Now the majority of kids turn up in Albion colours. Good times

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There's some kind of major unadvertised thing going on in Preston Park today. I'd say a fair percentage of the little kids running around in a sporting stylee have Albion tops on.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
The thing is these kids will follow the team their parents support, hopefully they will soon realise the error of their ways.

My boy had his first training session last week - no other colours, Little Kickers shirts instead, just him in his Albion shirt. Hopefully he follows his dad's team!

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
My boy had his first training session last week - no other colours, Little Kickers shirts instead, just him in his Albion shirt. Hopefully he follows his dad's team!

250972_10151187536048452_994958553_n.jpg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My son was sporting his green and black away kit at football training this morning. He was the only one in a Brighton shirt.

It was in Abergavenny though.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
My son is the only one in Blue and White up here in Basingstoke. I know I must be completely biased but the Albion kit looks far superior to any other kit. England, Man U, Reading all look really poor in comparison.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
As the morning went on, the non colours turned into an additional 2 Chelsea and a Liverpool. I was surprised that there were no man u shirts too. My poor lad took a ball point blank in his face, cut lips and everything :-( cried his little eyes out. The lad who toe punted it from about 2 yards was apparently 6 although looked about 16 lol

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
As the morning went on, the non colours turned into an additional 2 Chelsea and a Liverpool. I was surprised that there were no man u shirts too. My poor lad took a ball point blank in his face, cut lips and everything :-( cried his little eyes out. The lad who toe punted it from about 2 yards was apparently 6 although looked about 16 lol

How old is your lad? But the most important thing is, did he enjoy it?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
How old is your lad? But the most important thing is, did he enjoy it?

He's 5 mate, he was desperate to go although I wasn't so sure as he's a bit sensitive but he enjoyed it. They are not allowed to play competitive games at that age so it was a lot of football based games within his group. He only cried twice in 90mins and one of those was after the giant put the ball in his face, so that's encouraging. The only down side was that was apparently the last session until September and it's all he's talked about since we got home!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here