Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Take note of the attendance on Tues

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Whilst although we still have a chance of the playoffs this will give a good indication of how many true supporters we have and what we can expect in a average season

???

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Why will we get many less? Most have season tickets and i would think they will still go. Hardly going to be down to 15k is it?

Feb 14, 2010
Whilst although we still have a chance of the playoffs this will give a good indication of how many true supporters we have and what we can expect in a average season

???

Dont be a tool. How old are you? Brighton got crowds like 34,000 against Rotherham in the 3rd division. How about that as an indication of how many true supporters we have.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Who gives a shite about this true supporter shite as these so called not true supporters do actually pay a lot of money and contribute to the club.

D

Deleted member 2719

What you mean no jcl's.

That means i may have time for a pie, pint and a piss at half time.:banana:

Feb 14, 2010

???

Dont be a tool. How old are you? Brighton got crowds like 34,000 against Rotherham in the 3rd division. How about that as an indication of how many true supporters we have.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Attendance will be fine. You know how Jekyll & Hyde we are with home & away performances. I expect it to be a bit lower as Watford have returned quite a few tickets, kids will be back at school and a few no shows due to work or other committments. I'll go for 18,500.

D

Deleted member 22389

There will still be 18k - 20k there. Everyone I have spoken too have all renewed their season tickets.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
There is still a lot of people who haven't had the chance to go to a game yet...let's worry about attendances later, the next few years aren't going to be a problem. :smokin:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Attendance will be 19k , most fans going to The Amex don't give a toss what keyboard warriors are posting on NSC

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Mid-week game, against opponents who aren't particularly a big team, on the back of a 6-0 hammering, with pretty much nothing to play for (5 points outside the play offs with only 9 points available, it's not mathematically out of the question, but unlikely), with the first home game after the screw up with the trains? Yes, I fully expect the attendance to not be the highest of the season. But for the reasons I've just listed, not because people aren't "proper fans".

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I'll be there for my first Amex experience. Whilst it's a shame that it's probably the first competitive game with nothing to play for I'm still excited like a big kid to be finally getting to see a match at our amazing ground.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Last game of the season for me and the daughter, will definately be there.

Don't care how long people been supporting the club for, want it as buzzing and packed as ever

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here