Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Take a bow son

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Bloody hell! That's fantastic! One thing I would say is that you wouldn't get it in league football because the amount of time and space he was given to get the ball where he wanted it was unbelievable!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I don't really understand people saying it's a fluke anyway, as long as he was aiming for the goal which he clearly was then it's a great strike. Any long shot is obviously a but of a fluke because of the amount that don't go in, so obviously you have to be a bit lucky to get it exactly where you want it, even Ronaldo doesn't exactly hit them perfectly every time.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Says the man RAVING about how well El Abd played on Saturday...

Anyway, when was the last time a BRIGHTON player scored a goal that good?

You're on your own if you think El-Abd wasn't good on Saturday. :rolleyes:

I didn't think that goal was that good. Far too much time to play keepy-uppies, poor body shape, ballooned up in the air, keeper nowhere... I've seen better. Much better.

Like I said, you're easily pleased. With Horsham.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Great goal!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I didn't think that goal was that good. Far too much time to play keepy-uppies, poor body shape, ballooned up in the air, keeper nowhere... I've seen better. Much better.

Oh come on you miserable sod. That was a STUPENDOUS strike. Just listen to the crowd as he tee's it up and then clobbers it in - THATS why we watch football.

Great strike, lovely reaction.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here