Table starting to form

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Seems to be forming into three groups,

Relegation fight (5) Cov up to Brizzol

Midfielders (7) Ipswich up to Leics

Auto /Play Off (11) Burnley and above

Derby are on the cusp I reckon, lose today and cut adrift (edit - postponed)

Play off's are definitely possible but it's the time of season where we can't afford too many slip ups and even a decent run doesn't guarantee moving too much up the table.

What an exciting time - love it

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Seems to be forming into three groups,

Relegation fight (5) Cov up to Brizzol

Midfielders (7) Ipswich up to Leics

Auto /Play Off (11) Burnley and above

Derby are on the cusp I reckon, lose today and cut adrift

Play off's are definitely possible but it's the time of season where we can't afford too many slip ups and even a decent run doesn't guarantee moving too much up the table.

What an exciting time - love it

derby game off

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I actually think we could make second if we hit some form. Madness i know but i havent seen much evidence of other teams being better than us. You heard it here first.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I actually think we could make second if we hit some form. Madness i know but i havent seen much evidence of other teams being better than us. You heard it here first.

Agreed, we seem to have more than one game plan now and look comfortable in this division. The recent signings could signal a good run, I was particularly impressed with Mattock yesterday and luckily for us he is fit and match ready. Reyes will add some class. Bit worried about CMS, he was bought as a goal scorer and although I think he's great he's not delivering on the goals front, needs to come good soon as we don't score enough. A fit Vicente, capable of 20 mins a game could fire us into the top 2. This would have been a mad delusion a couple of months ago but it is now a realistic AMBITION imo.

A defeat at Leeds will of course have me posting next week about our impending relegation :lolol:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Totally bonkers!

But we are totally bonkers. That's why we all kept going week after week when we were 92nd in the league or 91st in the league and in Gillingham.

Bonkers is good! It's the lifeblood of the footie supporter.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Yep i can see us challenging for 2nd spot , cardiff are now dropping points while their minds are on a trip to wembley , saints loss of form (teams have found them out ) middlesbrough not won in 6. And I think were a better side than reading hull burnley and Leeds , I think birmingham Blackpool are coming strong and with the form we have it and everyone back from injury and some very decent loan signings I see no reason we can't push on for definitely the play offs or even better

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
saints loss of form (teams have found them out )

Who'd have thought it would have taken 60% of the season to work out "cross it to Lambert at every opportunity"!

Sent by the power of Gus' tactical genius

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Like the ambition of 2nd place but if you fellas are offering decent odds I'd have a few quid please :)

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Wow, made my day Notters! That's what I like to hear.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
We could do playoffs 9 wins 3 draws 5 losses could see us there. Thats going to need outstanding home form and good form against the top teams - something we haven't done so far. Only 1 home win out of 6 and 1 away win out of 5 against the other teams in that top 11.

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If you want to see how settled the table is, click the image below to enlarge (or click on it again to see it even bigger!)

table 2012.02.04.jpg

Last edited:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
We haven't even hit top gear yet, we have picked up points when not playing particularly well. Can't think of many teamx we totally outplayed. But things now seem to be clicking especially with Buckley now a regular in the team. Looks like we are coming good just at the right time, its going to be a very exciting end to the season !

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Top two? No chance! If we hit and maintain eceptional form we might just sneak into the play-offs and whilst it is true that from there anything can happen, we would undoubtedly be the underdogs against sides with more experience. I'm still saying top ten would be a stunning season but there is no point in not going for it because whichever teams don't go up this season will strengthen for next while those who do go up will quite probably try to cherry pick the best players from this league, and we have Bridcutt, Buckley, CMS, Dunk, Noone ..................... all of whom might be susceptible to a big bid and the chance to play in the Prem.

So sure, go for it and believe........................but don't think of it as failure if we don't get there!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here