Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sydney Seagulls Xmas Piss-Up

Stumpy Tim

As there are a few Albion fans in Australia at the moment, we thought we would organise an Albion piss-up at Pier 26 on Tuesday December 6th at 5.30pm.

Pier 26 is in Cockle Bay (Darling Harbour) and is our usual scene for carnage. All tourists welcome!

Last edited:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Your piccies from 2 Jan arnt working matey!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Trigger said:
Can someone buy young Italia a beer for me...

Many thanks.

:)

Someone will have to, it's not like he'll buy his own...

Italia, this is my last day in NZ so I'll see you when you get home. And I'll see you in a year or so, Timothy.:drink:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
OK mate, should hopefully see you then. Contact me nearer the time. Off to Fiji in a couple of hours :wave: :smokin: :salute:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Commander said:
OK mate, should hopefully see you then. Contact me nearer the time. Off to Fiji in a couple of hours :wave: :smokin: :salute:

Where it is currently pissing down and has been for 2 weeks :salute:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Bu**er! Used to live in Milson's Point and ferry in to Garden Island to work.

Would like nothing better than to down 68 schooners and then get on to some serious drinking.

Have a lovely time,mates!

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
How was it

I really enjoyed it, everyone was welcoming and several beers were despatched. Was good to chat Albion and Brighton in general. Only downside was the torrential rain that started just before I left which ended in a series of sprints between shelter all the way back to my hostel.

Thanks to all the Sydney Seagulls for allowing me to be a temporary member of their clan.:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here