Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon's new shirt

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Swindon’s new kit is made by Adidas and looks pretty damn smart!

Do you think we’ll be tied up with Erea for many years to come? I think we would sell loads more shirts if we could go for one of the more mainstream sports makes.

Plus it only costs £35!!!!

Attachments

• 557.jpg
    557.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 594

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
That is pretty nice but its a bit crowded

See your point, i just think the fit looks really good. I don't like any sports brands but i've always liked Adidas.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
the new training kits are the business, plus with adidas comes a whole range of other stuff in our club shop, birthday and xmas lists are already being drawn up.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
:sick:Thats no better than any of our kits. The white collar goes three quarters round the neck, across the top, down the side then across the bottom. Wierd.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
the new training kits are the business, plus with adidas comes a whole range of other stuff in our club shop, birthday and xmas lists are already being drawn up.

From a merchandising point of view, going with Adidas will be a great move for your lot I reckon.

How do you rate Swindon’s chances this coming season? My house mate is a Swindon fan and he reckons lower mid table.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Have they just stolen Liverpools old kit?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Call me old fashioned - but I just wish we could (all) go back to simple; traditional kits that are devoid of all that swishy bullshit. Same goes for the boots (especially Adidas). Three stripes on each side facing the correct way & traditional centrally-located laces. Oh yeah, & SIX screw-in studs per bleedin' boot n all. Blades? Perleeeeeeaaaase.. ! :angry:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
How do they get such well known sponsors in FFT magazine and EA Sports??

I think 442 got on board during their financial difficulties not sure about EA Sports though.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
standard issue addidas kit really

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'd still take Adidas over Errea ANY DAY tho.

In fact I would take ANYTHING over Errea.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
At least they've come up with a better logo.

The old one was gash

Swindon_Town_FC_Badge.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here