Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon will be POTG

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Just dropped in the Swindon ticket office, Brighton have been sent 400 tickets all for the Stratton Bank ( behind the goal and uncovered)
The Stratton bank holds 1200 so 800 available on the night.
We are NOT being given the undercover Arkallls stand, they did not give a reason,
He reminded me it is on SKY so they are not expecting a full house on a Tuesday night.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Would be pretty stupid to go to a massively unattractive fixture like that and not help yourself to 10 loyalty points.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
We should sell out that stand otherwise it'd be quite embarrassing considering we've got over 21,000 season ticket holders...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Apart from:

It's the first round of the league cup
It's on telly
It's against Swindon
It's in Swindon
It's midweek

Apart from them I can't think of any!?!

Neither can I!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Apart from:

It's the first round of the league cup
It's on telly
It's against Swindon
It's in Swindon
It's midweek

Apart from them I can't think of any!?!

Harley will probably play?

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Just dropped in the Swindon ticket office, Brighton have been sent 400 tickets all for the Stratton Bank ( behind the goal and uncovered)
The Stratton bank holds 1200 so 800 available on the night.
We are NOT being given the undercover Arkallls stand, they did not give a reason,
He reminded me it is on SKY so they are not expecting a full house on a Tuesday night.

Is this still the case ???

Didnt think I could go so i was going to watch it on Sky. Now things have change & I may well be able to get to the game but seeing as I left it so late the ticket wouldnt arrive in time. Would be great if I can just turn up & get my ticket.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Or just buy the ticket and get you loyalty points then go down the pub to watch it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here