Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea v Leeds.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
very impressed with Swansea so far and great goal, lets hope it could be us in a similar position playing the same way next season.

They play very similar to us don't they! Slightly technically better I'd say and a lot higher tempo but I think we can do that if we go up. Great stuff from them.

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
Swansea look quite impressive... nice to see another team with disciplined passing football having a good season.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Been a good half of football. Leeds have had a very good penalty shout turned away and also hut the bar but Swansea are a class apart. Leeds just need to keep their head and not lose it.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
They play very similar to us don't they! Slightly technically better I'd say and a lot higher tempo but I think we can do that if we go up. Great stuff from them.

I'd actually say the style we play is more technical with alot more movement off the ball. Swansea have and play with alot more indivdual talent.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I see the Swansea player Angel Rangel has been booked. Some real thought given to his name by his parents.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Wow. This is the team we aspire to be in the next few years. SUPERB football.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
:facepalm:

Swansea look very good! But how bad are Leeds?!? That Snodgrass has done nothing but foul people and moan about it!

The black lad on the wing (Dyer) has been mustard and torn them to shreds.

How can you put a facepalm to what I said? Two teams up the top of the championship and IMO I thought it would be alot closer.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This tippy tappy stuff really does not work, as proven by near top of the Championship Swansea City and top of League 1 Brighton and Hove Albion, sack the managers!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
How can you put a facepalm to what I said? Two teams up the top of the championship and IMO I thought it would be alot closer.

What do you mean how can I facepalm it? You couldn't have been more wrong if you tried!

Just goes to show how much your opinion is worth really doesn't it!

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
BBC Football League pundit Steve Claridge at the Liberty Stadium on BBC Radio 5 live: "This Swansea performance is probably as accomplished as any I have seen in the Championship this season."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here