Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

swansea fan view

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
i have just gone on bbc site and a fan has put a comment about all of this tonight - i think this sums it all up for me - But you finished 7th and have changed your manager

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Well, you can't argue with that, we certainly did finish 7th, and have indeed changed our manager.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
It's a shame we can't reply to the thread on 606, will make an interesting read tomorrow about the 'joke' we have now become.

Next up by Dick Knight, we'll be playing in black and white next season in honour of Newcastle who did the same thing

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
No. The actual quote is
Did you not finish 7th this season??? Why have you brought him back???? Swans fan in peace.

Which will probably sum up the reaction of fans outside Brighton...

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
It's a shame we can't reply to the thread on 606, will make an interesting read tomorrow about the 'joke' we have now become.

Next up by Dick Knight, we'll be playing in black and white next season in honour of Newcastle who did the same thing

oh stop crying

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
what was meant by what i said was another fan that couldn't understand what they have done to dean that was all

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
says a swansea fan who's club sacked jackett after a promotion,play off final defeat and an xmas top 10 position in his 2 1/2 years in charge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here