Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SVEN to Wolves

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
A mate of mine (Wolves Fan) just text me and say's rumours are rife, he's worried as it came out of nowhere with a real bang.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
bizzarely there are odds on him being the next England, Liverpool and Chelsea manager, but not Wolves

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Would be a good fit and probably suit the short term solution.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Some money now going on Ian Holloway. Not mentioned before, I wonder if there has been an approach?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
A mate of mine (Wolves Fan) just text me and say's rumours are rife, he's worried as it came out of nowhere with a real bang.

14 texts in 30 minutes from different people he say's. All Wolves fans.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I've heard that they are in DIRE financial STRIFE and Dick TiGHT is poised to bail them out with OUR FA Cup money but he wants his old pal Thicky Adams in charge and ROVERS want £10 compensation which would SCUPPER the whole thing.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
14 texts in 30 minutes from different people he say's. All Wolves fans.
Betfair hasn't reacted, I think your mate is making this up.

Keep watching the money, that is the most accurate indicator.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I've heard that they are in DIRE financial STRIFE and Dick TiGHT is poised to bail them out with OUR FA Cup money but he wants his old pal Thicky Adams in charge and ROVERS want £10 compensation which would SCUPPER the whole thing.
It's as if Ernest were here....

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I doubt it - they couldn't afford the compensation at the end of the season after Sven has managed to bag an ignominious relegation. "Well it was really inevitable, you know the other 19 teams are all quite good and they chose to play well against us, and could you lift that dress just a little further..."

Has anyone tipped Villas Boas for the job?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a bad move if true by Wolves as Sven has built his fortune on compensation from failure.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Makes sense - having been turned down by about a thousand managers they turn to the man who has never turned down a paycheque in his life.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Has SGE ever taken a club job where he didn't have the promise of a massive budget?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here