Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Senior Cup Today...

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
It'll be my first Final IF i go. I was wondering, what's the atmosphere like? Is it just completely flat, because if it is, i wont be splashig out the £5 for the day, I can't really afford it! So yeah, any ideas?

:albion2:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
You really haven't been paying attetion all year have you! Brighton (reserves) v Eastbourne, At Eastbourne.

borowha

Dec 19, 2008
come along and enjoy,you will meet many old friends,former Albion fans who started to watch lower league football when the Goldstone went.Eastbourne Boro have climbed through the lower leagues to the lofty position that they now find themselves in and have built a reputation as a friendly club and an example of how to run a club within there means.Enjoy the experience :):):)

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Last year it was a bit crap cause we were playing Crawley Town, but this year we're playing the Boro first team at their own ground so I think it'll be pretty good.

No segregation either.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Anyone know how far the ground is from the station. I suppose I'll make an appearance after all ;)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Anyone know how far the ground is from the station. I suppose I'll make an appearance after all ;)

It's closer to Pevensey/West Ham than Eastbourne station. Quite a walk I'm afraid.

kevinanderson

May 4, 2009
It's a brisk but pleasant 15 minutes from Pev and Westham station - unmissable as you'll see the floodlights rising in majesty above the marshes (sorry, my radio rhetoric is taking over again). Updates all afternoon on BBC Sussex for those who can't get there, but it's always a really good occasion in local football and a reminder that there is thriving football life in Sussex beyond the Withdean. You'll find a welcoming club and a ground better equipped in almost all respects than the Withdean.... go on, risk it.

Can't guarantee what sort of side Albion will put out, but it's usually a mixture. Last year Jake Robinson won it with two goals against Crawley Town.

Delighted that you guys pulled off the escape; best wishes from us in the non-league.

Kevin A.
BBC Sussex

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

Do not go to Eastbourne station unless you want a 4 mile walk to the ground :lolol:
Go to Pevensey and Westham station, it's the closest station.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here