Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Page Three wannabe misses out

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I had a bet with a friend to see a) how long it would take for someone to point out the mistake and b) which poster it would be.

I was closest on the time but was WRONG on the poster costing me 50 ENGLISH pence.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Ffs. You Should Have Put A Warning On Opening That Link. I will Have Nightmares Tonight, She Is A f***ing Ugly Whore Of A Pig! I've f***ed Crack Whores With More Class Than That.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
She is rough. I'm sure Sussex has got better than that surely?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Ffs. You Should Have Put A Warning On Opening That Link. I will Have Nightmares Tonight, She Is A f***ing Ugly Whore Of A Pig! I've f***ed Crack Whores With More Class Than That.

:bla::bla::bla: Sorry love, you may be 23, in perfect shape and have great tits but I can't f*** you, you're not my type, and anyway, I need to spend the next 3 hours posting childish insults on an internet message board.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
and anyway, I need to spend the next 3 hours posting childish insults on an internet message board.

You've been on North Stand Polls then

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Unfunny twat.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Yes she is pretty in a wank mag sort of way, but not the best looking girl in Sussex FFS. Just another lump of meat to be thrown into the roasting pit for Premier players, and I bet she it looking forward to being a kept woman..!

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I had a bet with a friend to see a) how long it would take for someone to point out the mistake and b) which poster it would be.

I was closest on the time but was WRONG on the poster costing me 50 ENGLISH pence.

nice try

I suppose beggars can't bechowse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here