Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex... if only

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Today's Guardian makes a telling point.

If Sussex "had scored 14 more runs and taken five more wickets in their last four games, they would now be leading the championship by almost 50 points rather than one."

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was reading about how we have missed out on three wins by two wickets or less.

Disappointing but we have done exceptionally well so far and hopefully we can take it to the wire....

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Lancashire defintely have the easier run in compared to Sussex so my money would have to be on Lancs at the moment, especially with the game in hand.

And by the way, BBC confirms Warne will play in the game v Sussex. Got to admire his willingness to play for Hants, he has been a revelation to the players and the county there.:(

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Seagull over NZ said:
Lancashire defintely have the easier run in compared to Sussex so my money would have to be on Lancs at the moment, especially with the game in hand.

And by the way, BBC confirms Warne will play in the game v Sussex. Got to admire his willingness to play for Hants, he has been a revelation to the players and the county there.:(

Blast. Let's hope he is jet lagged then

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
in a way thats good cos I wanna see the great fat man before he retires and fucks oiff back down under!
One last chance to chant "YOU FAT BASTAD!" :lolol: :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here