Hull To lose 4-1
Newcastle to win 0-3
Sunderland to draw 2-2
Boro to win 2-0

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
To be honest, I think that Bolton, Stoke and Middlesbrough have been the worst teams in the league this season, in terms of actual football and ability. West Brom have been very average, if they could score goals and not constantly shoot themselves in the foot.... And had they stopped playing Scott Carson sooner, they might have survived.

But today I reckon Hull will join Middlesbrough and West Brom going down, I just don't see Newcastle going down. It's not rational and it's not likely they'll survive, but I just can't imagine them being relegated. I like Newcastle, so I certainly hope they don't go down.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
A mate of mine supports Boro so I hope they stay up. Can't see it happening, mind you!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
To be honest, I think that Bolton, Stoke and Middlesbrough have been the worst teams in the league this season, in terms of actual football and ability. West Brom have been very average, if they could score goals and not constantly shoot themselves in the foot.... And had they stopped playing Scott Carson sooner, they might have survived.

Yes, that's the same Stoke who are 11th and Bolton who are 13th.

Numpty.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
middlesborough are a cert i think,then i must go with hull as iv been banging on since feb to my mates that i think hull will slip down and i cant change my mind now!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
They have played the worst football though, Stoke got a lot of their points with the darn long throw & Bolton just play terrible football and always have.

The best football is the type that sees you score more goals than your opponents...

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Newcastle to stay up and Hull to go down. Can't see Newcastle, Hull and Boro all winning which would drag Sunderland into the mire.

Aston Villa 1-2 Newcastle
Hull 1-3 Man United
West Ham 1-1 Boro

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
A Hull fan interviewed on SSN made the point that the younger Man United lads might in fact be a harder game than if the full team was playing. The reasoning being that these young guys will be hungry, energetic and eager to show Sir Alex that they are worthy of first team football. Whereas, the first team squad might have their eyes on Rome next Wednesday meaning that they wouldn't be entirely focussed on the game and also wary of getting injured. A fair point I thought.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
A Hull fan interviewed on SSN made the point that the younger Man United lads might in fact be a harder game than if the full team was playing. The reasoning being that these young guys will be hungry, energetic and eager to show Sir Alex that they are worthy of first team football. Whereas, the first team squad might have their eyes on Rome next Wednesday meaning that they wouldn't be entirely focussed on the game and also wary of getting injured. A fair point I thought.

Fergie has been saying this all week, so I think the Hull fans are duly repeating it now.

But I agree with Kinky, tough luck Newcastle! If you can't do it in the other 37 games, then it's your fault. It's like us in 02/03, as ANNOYING as it was Pardew sent out a weak Reading side that lost against Stoke, we really had ourselves to blame by letting them do the double over us. Just like the Toon have themselves to blame for losing to Hull at home.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Man Utd team vs Hull; Kuszcak, Neville, Brown, Rafael, De Laet, Nani, Fletcher, Gibson, Welbeck, Martin, Macheda. :lolol: Newcastle have been given a life line there to say the least! You'd still expect Man Utd to win it though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here