Surely A Huge Security Breach?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's not a security breach is it? Anyone can go into St James's Park.

Yes, the island has "unimpeded views of Buckingham Palace", but then again you can get that by standing outside the front, and nobody stops you from doing that.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
That's very true but surely before any major public event the security services lift man hole covers, seal up traffic light and lamp posts and generally sweep an area within about 200-350 metres of any route or event location, seems odd that nobody thought to have a look?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The alarm is about the location, it's possibly the best vantage point from which to launch a ground to air assault thus stuffing up any event and possibly taking out QEII

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The alarm is about the location, it's possibly the best vantage point from which to launch a ground to air assault thus stuffing up any event and possibly taking out QEII

which they could just as easily do from a van driving by. comes down to risk verses probability.

terrorist tend to be alive and move a bit, unlike corpses. for all we know the loctaion was given a brief look over, but since the special branch weren't there with rakes and pulling around at the undergrowth they missed him. maybe they should have some crack gardeners in the squad? :hilton:
:moo:

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
which they could just as easily do from a van driving by. comes down to risk verses probability.

terrorist tend to be alive and move a bit, unlike corpses. for all we know the loctaion was given a brief look over, but since the special branch weren't there with rakes and pulling around at the undergrowth they missed him. maybe they should have some crack gardeners in the squad? :hilton:
:moo:

I have seen a gardener's crack and I'll tell thee 'tis not a pretty sight!

My money is that someone from the security services will be getting a bollocking over this one.

Doesn't need a live terrorist sat there, it only needs a remote controlled launcher possibly set weeks before an event in the hope that the secuirty services don't spot it.

Don't forget "they only need to be lucky once" as we are so frequently told.

Sep 28, 2011
The guy devoted his life to a bunch of inbreds, with the head of her family having a **** so saggy you can pull her fanny flaps over her head to make her look like a wrinkly sugar puff?

Thank Christ the nutjobs dead.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The guy devoted his life to a bunch of inbreds, with the head of her family having a **** so saggy you can pull her fanny flaps over her head to make her look like a wrinkly sugar puff?

Thank Christ the nutjobs dead.

WTF?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh, ok, don't hold back then

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I can see how the Rozzers missed him, they probably used thermal imaging and so missed his remains.Probably would not have been able to shoot straight after a load of voddy anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here