H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
it could only be:

Bobby-Zamora-002.jpg

GWAN SON

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The Observer Sport Monthly interviewed Lily Allen and said something along the lines of "So Bobby Zamora?"...and then later described him as a 'donkey'.

His strike rate is rather poor to be fair.

Good on him though. I am in two minds as to whether I would want him back. If it is the arse end of his career and his pace has abandoned him, then I am not too sure what he could bring to the party... But then it is Bobby who made sure we captured quite a few fans that might not have joined in and gave us some (relatively) heady days.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
bbc sport says:

Goooooooaaaaaaaaal
Fulham goal: That's what the game needed, though obviously not if you're a Hull fan. Bobby Zamora heads a long pass back to Damien Duff 25 yards out, he lashes in a left-foot shot that forces another low save from Boaz Myhill and from the rebound, Bobby Zamora does well to head it into the empty net. Questions must be asked of Myhill there - you've got to parry it away from danger.

sounds like a typical bobby goal

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
:clap:

Good goal? Tap in? 90 yard strke?

Fulham goal: That's what the game needed, though obviously not if you're a Hull fan. Bobby Zamora heads a long pass back to Damien Duff 25 yards out, he lashes in a left-foot shot that forces another low save from Boaz Myhill and from the rebound, Bobby Zamora does well to head it into the empty net. Questions must be asked of Myhill there - you've got to parry it away from danger.

D

Deleted User X18H

Was that Gary Chivers on the Fulham bench......Maltese International

D

Deleted User X18H

Anyone know why Jimmy Bullard is getting such a hard time from the Fulham fans? Always thought he was very popular there?

Waddle or commentator said his parting shot to Fulham was that Hull were more ambitious in his opinion.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Zamora - North Stand Chat

Zamora, now with Fulham in the Premier League after a spell at West Ham, will be 30 by the time Albion move into their new stadium at Falmer.

He said: “I am loving being at Fulham – largely because I am playing every week again.

“But one day I would love to come back to Brighton and play for the Albion again. I always tell my mates that I will go back there at some point in the future.

“Those two seasons (1999-2000 and 2000-01) are right up there with everything else that I have subsequently achieved in football.

“It was phenomenal and as far as memories go I don’t think that can be beaten.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here