Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Support tonight

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Bring the flags, swirl the scarves and everybody and I mean everybody sing your hearts out for the lads tonight. Make it intimidating for Reading!!!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I know we see a few of these threads over the course of the season, but this time we really should make it a sea of blue and white all over the ground, flags, scarves, the lot and generate a wall of noise for the Albion !

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Loud and proud tonight, these are the sort of evenings we dreamed about before the Amex was built, we must raise the volume for all of our remaining matches.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Not sure it'll ever be that intimidating playing at the Amex, especially with people waving flags.... But agree, as much noise as possible to spur on the players is needed, now more than ever this season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bring the flags, swirl the scarves and everybody and I mean everybody sing your hearts out for the lads tonight. Make it intimidating for Reading!!!

I can't lie, swirly scarves sound F*CKING intimidating.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
need to make it Fortress Falmer tonight...we need to be the "12th man"

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
wearing out the floor pacing thinking about such.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Not sure it'll ever be that intimidating playing at the Amex, especially with people waving flags.... But agree, as much noise as possible to spur on the players is needed, now more than ever this season.

Agreed. We need to start throwing the flags. I'm going to sharpen one end of mine to make a spear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here