Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Supermarket Clique

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Asda? *snigger* Not that Palace are a bit chavvy or anything...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do you want to be in this clique, or not?

:mad:

Only if I can be in charge of checking out the price of tomatoes, but if it's an Asda clique I'm out. I'll only join a Waitrose clique

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
its obvious this is the place where the palace scooter boys beano meet up will be monday and the spotter is checking to see if any sweety shops will be open,at the last count 3 trevors a dave and the obligitory terry will be making the trip on their scooters,sorry to say i wont be able to hook up this year as my throttle stuck open doing 28mph and burnt out the 2bhp metal monster

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Only if I can be in charge of checking out the price of tomatoes, but if it's an Asda clique I'm out. I'll only join a Waitrose clique

Afraid not. This is the Supermarket Clique.

If you want to split and start a Waitrose Clique, that's up to you.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
its obvious this is the place where the palace scooter boys beano meet up will be monday and the spotter is checking to see if any sweety shops will be open,at the last count 3 trevors a dave and the obligitory terry will be making the trip on their scooters,sorry to say i wont be able to hook up this year as my throttle stuck open doing 28mph and burnt out the 2bhp metal monster

We are Nigels, if you please.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Afraid not. This is the Supermarket Clique.

If you want to split and start a Waitrose Clique, that's up to you.

So the Brighton fans would be in the Waitrose clique, Palace in the "I never knew there were so many varieties of brown sauce" Asda clique?

Sounds about right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here