Superbowl

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
and they will be tubby American tourists

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
But only 6 of those people will be from outside America!

I would suggest that the people that run sky tend to have a pretty tight business plan.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I imagine a lot of the American troops that have invaded Iraq and Afghanistan will take a break from raping civillians and shooting Arabs to have a watch.

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
Trouble is, they make out its a big tough game, but look at all the armour they wear?? Rugby is a lot more physical, you dont see them looking like robo cop, well not as much, god, yanks make me wanna chunda

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
fulmer.jpg

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Trouble is, they make out its a big tough game, but look at all the armour they wear?? Rugby is a lot more physical, you dont see them looking like robo cop, well not as much, god, yanks make me wanna chunda

I doubt from your spelling you're even old enough to know who Robocop is.

It's funny how ACTUAL rugby players tend to quite like American football and respect its flaws and strengths - the clubs I have played at everyone has shown an interest. Rugby is tougher from a stamina point of view and in many ways technically, as it is a flowing game with more ball-handling. I can tell you from experience that getting hit head on by a running back, both of you in helmet and padding, is a much more physical and disorientating experience than bringing down a 16 stone centre running at you.

Although I suspect you have no idea what either of those is like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here