BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
cant see the problem...it's not going to be a tenner and a free burger

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I agree.
The arguement "we're not a small club any more go and support Crawley blah blah" is rubbish, we've always been expensive. Tickets at Withdean were expensive and if anyone read that article on the BBC recently about the cost of football we were among the most expensive in the Championship and the country (especially outside the huge/top four clubs).

Of course we have a new stadium and high demand so the regular pricing structure is not TOO unreasonable especially for STs with the monthly direct debit option etc. But to then go even higher for this, with the current financial climate etc, plus the need to pay for travel (technically), and the pisstake booking fee, it's not hard to see why people think it's expensive. Because it is.

Most will probably still end up going, or if not be replaced by others with a Prem team and the new stadium, but still I think the club are pushing it a little with these prices.

They are the normal prices for each area of the ground if brought on a game by game basis, It means that they haven't got the discount you would recieve if you were to buy 23 tickets in one go (Season Ticket) - Maybe if they hadn't discounted ST's then this debate wouldn't be needed

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
3000 or so of us paid £30 to go back in time 30 years on Saturday at the shithole that is Fratton Park so £28 for my seat in WSU against a Prem side in a brand spanking new ground is absolutely fine by me.

Can't wait.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
That was what I suspected. As of 4pm, stats are roughly

Yes. Fans Being Exploited - 13%
Yes. Too high but understand - 33%
No. It's our pricing policy - 50%
No. It's good value - 4%

Not representative etc etc but it does indicate that around 1 in 10 have a real issue with the pricing. A vocal small minority.
And they're not that much different now.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
That was what I suspected. As of 4pm, stats are roughly

Yes. Fans Being Exploited - 13%
Yes. Too high but understand - 33%
No. It's our pricing policy - 50%
No. It's good value - 4%

Not representative etc etc but it does indicate that around 1 in 10 have a real issue with the pricing. A vocal small minority.

Or that 46% think it's too high. A not so small minority.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think the price is about right. If you think back to last season, the game against Dagenham cost £24. I'm happy enough to pay £24 to sit at Falmer and watch a match with Sunderland.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
3000 or so of us paid £30 to go back in time 30 years on Saturday at the shithole that is Fratton Park so £28 for my seat in WSU against a Prem side in a brand spanking new ground is absolutely fine by me.

Can't wait.

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here