Sunderland Ticket Prices - Time to end the debate

Are Sunderland prices too high?

• Total voters

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Logging in to NSC whilst working away from home and it seems that all I can see is thread after thread on Sunderland ticket prices. It could be a few people making a lot of noise - or maybe EVERYONE thinks the club has become a money grabbing machine.

Quick poll - which I hope will stop people making sweeping statements about the broader reaction to the prices.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Logging in to NSC whilst working away from home and it seems that all I can see is thread after thread on Sunderland ticket prices.

So you thought "I know...I'll make another thread about Sunderland ticket prices".

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
No - I thought I'd start a thread that would let us know definitively if the majority of people think there is an issue or if it is a few people bleating very vociferously.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
wasnt the Gillingham game the same price?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
NSC in "multiple threads moaning about the same thing" shocker

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I stand by my rant below as posted on one of the other 10 threads.

"Great another 'Sunderland Tickets are to much' thread, glad we had this as I don't think the other TEN threads and all the muppets who have posted their terminal whinging thoughts on 'Ask The Club' really got to the point!

The club should give away tickets free obviously, can't believe they would ask fans to pay 'NORMAL' prices for this game - cheek!

If you don't like it don't go, others will take your seats and FFS stop moaning and crying about paying champoinship/premier prices, you will need to get use to it.

Rant Over!"

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As far as Im concerned its NORMAL price.

Gillingham was REDUCED from NORMAL price.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
No - I thought I'd start a thread that would let us know definitively if the majority of people think there is an issue or if it is a few people bleating very vociferously.

You mean the majority of people who come on NSC and can also be bothered to complete your poll. Hardly going to be conclusive is it?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
You mean the majority of people who come on NSC and can also be bothered to complete your poll. Hardly going to be conclusive is it?

Which are likely to be those with a strong opinion on the subject so therefore this is likely to give a biased outcome (probably towards it being overpriced)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Ruddy hell, anything for a moan from some people.

Ypu've never had it so good, we draw a glamour side in the Cup and the club, quite rightly, decide to charge the same price as a bog standard Championship game and people want to have a pop.

Some of you don't deserve the club the way it is at the moment.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

Ypu've never had it so good, we draw a glamour side in the Cup and the club, quite rightly, decide to charge the same price as a bog standard Championship game and people want to have a pop.

This sums things up for me!

Some people are never satisfied - if we gave the tickets away, and had less money for players - they would start whinging about that!

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008

What he said.

I would EXPECT to pay more to watch us give Sunderland a run for their money. Its probably a better game for us than the Stoke FA Cup tie last season-we have a good chance to go through.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Peterborough v Middlesbrough - adult ticket... behind the goal... £15

As far as I am aware there is nothing stopping you (or I) taking that option.

Exeter v Liverpool prices

Atass (Devon Air Ambulance) Big Bank - Adult: £18, Concession: £13 and Under 18s: £6.

Flybe - Adult: £25, Concession: £19, Under 18s £15

Stagecoach Family Stand: Adult: £22, Concession: £16 and Under 18s: £7.

Scunny v Newcastle

Seating: Adult £19, Senior £12 & Junior £5

Standing: Adult £15, Senior £10 & Junior £5

There is no doubt we are paying a premium for the Sunderland fixture, but we are playing in a premium stadium too. I do think the club have got this wrong though. Perhaps if fans vote with their feet and the attendance is sub 10,000 then the club will have learnt that there is resistance at the proposed price structure?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here