Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland Game date??

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Anyone know if it will be Tues or Wed? Please dont let it be Wed (I gotta go up norf)

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
probably tuesday, but its got to be one of the ties of the round so could be on sky sports.
hoping its weds then i can watch sussex v kent on the tuesday night.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
BBC is listing it as Tuesday 23rd, but I assume that's before TV take their pick.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
probably tuesday, but its got to be one of the ties of the round so could be on sky sports.
hoping its weds then i can watch sussex v kent on the tuesday night.

This. It's the last home Pro40 of the season so would like to see it as well as the Sunderland game.

I bet it's on the Tuesday though :(

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Tuesday, Wednesday don't care, it's just good to be in the draw, at home, against a Premier League club, and it's an evening game...Perfect thank :thumbsup:

Sky or no Sky I will be there.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
There are European games on Sky Tuesday and Wednesday - which means it may be Thursday (like Sheff Wed yesterday) and Peterborough being moved to Sunday or Bank Holiday Monday.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Sky show a round 2 game its more likely to be Donny V Leeds. The Sunderland Echo is now reporting the game officially confirmed for Tuesday 23rd.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
If Sky show a round 2 game its more likely to be Donny V Leeds. The Sunderland Echo is now reporting the game officially confirmed for Tuesday 23rd.

Donny v Leeds, if that`s live sky have no idea, or just love showing Leeds.
Couldn`t believe they chose Leeds v Bradford, i know its a derby but should have been a home banker

exeter v liverpool is likely and if their showing two surely we`ve got a great chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here