How many Falmers could that lot buy?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
what a pair of c unts, rich, but still c unts

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Ba***rds. Directly responsible for all our current problems. No permanent stadium, no money for players, etc. etc. We still live in the shadow of their 'mismanagement'. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
How could they not put money in when they've got that much - how could you let yourself get that hated when you've got those kind of resources. I really never realised they were worth that much. :nono:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I'd just like to add my sentiments too.....C***s of the highest order. Hope there's a heaven and that St Peter takes a video of the bastards being refused entry and sent to hell for all Albion fans to view in the after life......

Never forgive. Never forget.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Ah, Greg Stanley. The subject of the only post I ever made on here that got deleted by the mods on threadbare legal grounds.

So where was I? Oh yes. I think it was a tale of a mate of mine that bumped into Stanley in a bar in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I made an 'innocent' remark about some other people that decided to spend some time in Argentina, and before you could say 'Raus, raus' it was struck off.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
where does archer live, anyone know, perhaps a few tactful inquiries into the abundance of petty cash could be made,if he's got a conscience it might work otherwise four tonnes of horse shit on his lawn might loosen his grip on some of that cash.....what a @#%#@%& FAT C#@$ he must be.........how do you think he feels knowing thousands of people hate him with a passion, not a nice thing to live with......:angry:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
sydney said:
where does archer live, anyone know, perhaps a few tactful inquiries into the abundance of petty cash could be made,if he's got a conscience it might work otherwise four tonnes of horse shit on his lawn might loosen his grip on some of that cash.....what a @#%#@%& FAT C#@$ he must be.........how do you think he feels knowing thousands of people hate him with a passion, not a nice thing to live with......:angry:

Not being rude but how old are you? The reason I ask is that there was a 'small gathering of his friends' outside his house in MELLOR, Lancs whilst he was still controlling The Albion. Loads of publicity, loads of noise and more failed to loosen his bank account. I would imagine that if 4 tons of horseshit were dumped on his front lawn the c unt would get one of his minions to bag it all up and it would make hime more money by being sold in his store.

As for your question about how does he feel about thousands hating him-he doesn't give a flying f***. His death will be celebrated by me with the same enthusiasm I'm saving for that old witch Thatcher.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I noticed that the bloke with £14 billion lives in sussex....

Dr Schnell

Aug 20, 2003
Bwian said:
Not being rude but how old are you? The reason I ask is that there was a 'small gathering of his friends' outside his house in MELLOR, Lancs whilst he was still controlling The Albion. Loads of publicity, loads of noise and more failed to loosen his bank account. I would imagine that if 4 tons of horseshit were dumped on his front lawn the c unt would get one of his minions to bag it all up and it would make hime more money by being sold in his store.

As for your question about how does he feel about thousands hating him-he doesn't give a flying f***. His death will be celebrated by me with the same enthusiasm I'm saving for that old witch Thatcher.

Bwian - so much hate. Where's the love?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
sydney said:
where does archer live, anyone know, perhaps a few tactful inquiries into the abundance of petty cash could be made,if he's got a conscience it might work :angry:

Ah, but Archer has already done us a favour by letting the board buy his shares in the club for only half their actual value...

(Not £28.12 by the way)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here