Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sunday mirror

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Well he is one of the only people who seem interested! By refusing to confirm or deny specualtion about the job, was as good as him saying 'I want it'!

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Would be happy with Pardew or Boothroyd. Now Gannon seems to definitely be out of the equation (despite SCR's rumours), they would be the next 2 realistic candidates on my list I reckon.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
well if its true aidy bothroyd was at the game with gary stevens taking notes it looks like it could be those two

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We were talking about it last night and came to the conclusion that Pardew could possibly be the best option.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
well if its true aidy bothroyd was at the game with gary stevens taking notes it looks like it could be those two

I'd be happy with that. But I expect some fans would be calling for their heads after one bad result.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No but the free seats are all in the same area so it is easy to see who is or isnt there. Unless of course he bought a ticket in the South Stand or away end.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
News of the World linking as well ....

And quoting Dick Knight as saying "we need someone with experience". Either the quote is nonsense, or this is more fodder for the anti-knight brigade. If we want someone with experience, why go for Gannon and publicly make him your number one choice, if not, he's chopping and changing his mind and undermining himself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here