Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Summary of today

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Day started off ok but joined a packed train from clapham which was hell. Arrived at blechley and found a pub called the enigma, nice pub only 2 bar staff on which was a joke. Also noted the cringey kids in there breaking glasses and the pathetic out of tone singing!

Had a spare ticket which i could not get rid off but managed to an hour or so before kick off which was a relief. (Given myself away now)

The game,

Well being my first visit to the MOUcamp i had heard different stories and i can really say i will not return again. The stadium is incomplete drafty and soulless, everything about it seemed and is fake!

The match itself i felt we deserved nothing and got our just rewards NOTHING. Not a bad peformance just no ideas/ cutting edge.

Excuse the many mistakes tired and too many pints but my brief summary:cheers:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just write the game off as shit happens. If in 4 games time we are not winning then worry.

And several of our fans our complete f***ing dickheads of the highest order but I suppose we need to get used to it.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Just write the game off as shit happens. If in 4 games time we are not winning then worry.

And several of our fans our complete f***ing dickheads of the highest order but I suppose we need to get used to it.

The word CRINGE just sums some of them up and being only 25 myself i really hope i was never like some of them. :eek:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Spot the non-singers ...
singing.jpg

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Day started off ok but joined a packed train from clapham which was hell. Arrived at blechley and found a pub called the enigma, nice pub only 2 bar staff on which was a joke. Also noted the cringey kids in there breaking glasses and the pathetic out of tone singing!

Had a spare ticket which i could not get rid off but managed to an hour or so before kick off which was a relief. (Given myself away now)

The game,

Well being my first visit to the MOUcamp i had heard different stories and i can really say i will not return again. The stadium is incomplete drafty and soulless, everything about it seemed and is fake!

The match itself i felt we deserved nothing and got our just rewards NOTHING. Not a bad peformance just no ideas/ cutting edge.

Excuse the many mistakes tired and too many pints but my brief summary:cheers:
can i have my £15 back game was crap

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Russ managed to get in yesterday for £9 only because I purchased the tickets at the ticket booth :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here