Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suggestions for a not footie related statue outside the Amex

"Indeed.
I know Al Fayed has done a lot for that club in his time there and poured a lot of his own wealth in, but I think his remarks are an absolute disgrace. He's clearly gone senile and is surrounded by yes-men, how else could this possible be explained ?

I can only liken it to Tony Bloom deciding, on a whim, to erect a statue of Jedward outside the Amex, and then telling any Albion fans who weren't keen on it that they were stupid, could go to hell and should go and support Palace instead.

OK its his money and his plaything, but come on ! "

Apologies for nicking this off the "Michael Jackson at Fulham thread", a truly bizarre act from a rather bizarre chap, albeit with shed loads of cash.

Simple question - what statue of an entirely non football nature would you like to see outside Falmex - daft suggestions welcome.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The Jackson statue doesn't even look like like him. Its the equivalent of an over-sized barbie doll

Michael-Jackson-Statue--007.jpg

PS. Fat Boy and Slim

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I heard Al Fayed was commissioning a statue of a young boy in pyjamas to go next to the Michael Jackson one.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Gadaffi?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fred the Argus man is actually a quality idea, I like it. I'm sure the Argus would happily contribute....wouldn't they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here