Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

suggestion to the mods

ATC.

A great resource which we are lucky to have, but would you consider the possibility so that the original asker of a question has the chance to respond (maybe just once) to Insiders reply?

It would save all the additional threads, like 'bla bla bla 2' or ' bla bla bla again'

Just experienced such myself with Insiders reply to my question about the family area via the net. I was told it's not available online, when it clearly has been for all other games!

I did ask again, but like a muppet, posted it in the general forum

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
But doing that would force him to re visit threads all the time.

Currently its very easy - one question - one reply

Lush

Mods' Pet
I rather think that Paul, the BHA PRESS OFFICER - not Customer Service - is hoping that the rather more detailed questions about how, what, where and when will die down soon.

Maybe the club website needs a Customer Service section.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
ATC.

A great resource which we are lucky to have, but would you consider the possibility so that the original asker of a question has the chance to respond (maybe just once) to Insiders reply?

It would save all the additional threads, like 'bla bla bla 2' or ' bla bla bla again'

Just experienced such myself with Insiders reply to my question about the family area via the net. I was told it's not available online, when it clearly has been for all other games!

I did ask again, but like a muppet, posted it in the general forum

Insider will pass on your comments

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I rather think that Paul, the BHA PRESS OFFICER - not Customer Service - is hoping that the rather more detailed questions about how, what, where and when will die down soon.

Maybe the club website needs a Customer Service section.

Insider will pass on your suggestion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here