Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sugar Ray Leonard v Snow Patrol??!!!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Wasabi Peas vs Vauxhall Vectra

ones a tasty nutritious snack, the other is dull formulaic euro box vehicle. discuss.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Daffodils V Rolex Watches

One a run of the mill flower, the other a top of the range timepiece - discuss.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
NSC is better than this

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its because they were both on the JR show last night but I didn't get the comparison then and I don't now. A retired middleweight boxer V a popular modern rock band. How can they be compared ? Maybe the guy had a few too many.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Its because they were both on the JR show last night but I didn't get the comparison then and I don't now. A retired middleweight boxer V a popular modern rock band. How can they be compared ? Maybe the guy had a few too many.

Well spotted Sir! :blush:

Though my initial point that he is a legend and they are shite is, I still feel, valid!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
[/B]

Well spotted Sir! :blush:

Though my initial point that he is a legend and they are shite is, I still feel, valid!!!

We've all posted drivel when we've had a few too many and me more than most ! Snow Patrol are a decent band in my book.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And there's the proof

I know it is unacceptable to like a band like Snow Patrol and heavens forbid Coldplay but millions of people love them, that is ironically the reason why they are hated on here as the general NSC rule is popular = shit. It is for no other reason than wanting to appear cool and hip and to admit to liking the 2 bands above is a henious crime on NSC. I however do not give a shit and will admit to liking both bands.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know it is unacceptable to like a band like Snow Patrol and heavens forbid Coldplay but millions of people love them
I've nothing against Snow Patrol actually, I was just joking. Chris Martin however, is a complete twat.
that is ironically the reason why they are hated on here as the general NSC rule is popular = shit. It is for no other reason than wanting to appear cool and hip and to admit to liking the 2 bands above is a henious crime on NSC.
There's a bit more to it than that. Often those that are very popular do disappear up themselves (eg Charlie Sheen). To be fair to Chris Martin though, he was always a twat.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Spaghetti vs Charles Dickens

One is a type of pasta and the other a legendary figure in literary history. Discuss??!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I've nothing against Snow Patrol actually, I was just joking. Chris Martin however, is a complete twat.
There's a bit more to it than that. Often those that are very popular do disappear up themselves (eg Charlie Sheen). To be fair to Chris Martin though, he was always a twat.

I don't get it, he always comes across as a personable bloke, ok, a big smut maybe but does shit loads for good causes and stuff like that. Coldplay blew every single act off the stage at Glastonbury last year. What it is, is musical snobbery.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't get it, he always comes across as a personable bloke, ok, a big smut maybe but does shit loads for good causes and stuff like that. Coldplay blew every single act off the stage at Glastonbury last year. What it is, is musical snobbery.
No, it's simply that he's smug. That's all it takes.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No, it's simply that he's smug. That's all it takes.

He may be pleased with himself but then he has a lot to be pleased about I guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here