Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sudden influx of "New" fans??

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Reading this today there seems to be a fair few new Albion fans...

Nothing to do with the shiny stadium after the years for the rest of us sitting in the pissing rain at the theatre of shit??

Anyway, the more the merrier. We have to fill the fucker after all.

for the newbies:

We are called the "Seagulls" not the "Seig Heils"
We're the ones in the stripy shirts looking bewildered
We all know each other so yes...you will stick out in your new strip. (proper fans still wear the skint ones)

Other than that...enjoy...and remember, we still don't sell out at Withdean should you wish to partake of the current glory...you can tell your kids you were there.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania

Nothing to do with the shiny stadium after the years for the rest of us sitting in the pissing rain at the theatre of shit??

for the newbies:

We all know each other so yes...you will stick out in your new strip. (proper fans still wear the skint ones)

Other than that...enjoy...and remember, we still don't sell out at Withdean should you wish to partake of the current glory...you can tell your kids you were there.

and remember we share no malice.... we just f*cking hate the Palace

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
a massive WELCOME to all , never too late to become an Albion fan , enjoy even though this will probably be the most miserable experience you ever "enter yourself" into.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Oh oh...and I nearly forgot.

If we happen to draw someone from the premier league (apart from Wigan and Bloackpool obviously) then please remember to post endlesS threads on here about what youre wearing, how youre getting there, who youre going with, and especially tell us which seat you are in if you are in with the other fans.

I loved that.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Oh oh...and I nearly forgot.

If we happen to draw someone from the premier league (apart from Wigan and Bloackpool obviously) then please remember to post endlesS threads on here about what youre wearing, how youre getting there, who youre going with, and especially tell us which seat you are in if you are in with the other fans.

I loved that.

Villa all over again :facepalm:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
When the opposition fans start singing "does your boyfriend know you're here?"...it is not the done thing to join in...what you have to do is point in their general direction with the witty response "he's over there, he's over there"...alternatively we sing "you're too ugly to be gay!"

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
When the opposition fans start singing "does your boyfriend know you're here?"...it is not the done thing to join in...what you have to do is point in their general direction with the witty response "he's over there, he's over there"...alternatively we sing "you're too ugly to be gay!"

I can't remember the Swindon fans singing that or "We can see you holding hands" last week. Did I miss it, or were we making so much noise that you couldn't hear them ?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

for the newbies:

my bad, am i a bad fan for having the new shirt? and which skint shirt should i be wearing seeing as i think i have all of them (including some signed and the one offs as well) :laugh:

ps this is my 3rd year as sth so am i classed as a newbie or not......

Last edited:

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Do you think they will actually turn up at Withdean on cold wet miserable days / nights in the deep midwinter to watch the likes of exeter, Notts co, Dagenham (and Redbridge of Course), or have they just bought tickets to ensure their status in the pecking order for the Amex?

:wave::wave:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I'm with you on this. Still at my age a BHAFC polo shirt looks better!

But I've just bought the new one for the new season!

My Sandtex pinstripes no longer cover my rippling muscles*

[* Please note, this is an obvious lie which has no basis in fact. My Shirt is simply to small to cover me up anymore]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
my bad, am i a bad fan for having the new shirt? and which skint shirt should i be wearing seeing as i think i have all of them (including some signed and the one offs as well) :laugh:

ps this is my 3rd year as sth so am i classed as a newbie or not......

The limited edition white Skint one with the away win at Palace score on it, is probably the one with the most kudos?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here