Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Such nice weather.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Today is another lovely day in Brighton. I plan to relax in the garden. What do you have planned on such a lovely day? Walk along the seafront, gardening, cycling ...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'll spend yet another 'glorious day' (apparently) in the basement office, yes it is IT! No windows, and air con that is pretty much worse than useless, on top of that in dirty old stuffy London. Thanks for the reminder of the sea air on a sunny warm day, to think I'd almost forgotten too! :tantrum:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Had a nice walk through the town earlier, took some rubbish to the tip and about to get on with the ironing whist listening to the best of the cure (£5 in HMV)

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I am revising but may pop down to the beach for a little bit, want to turn myself into the bronze brightonian again

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Would it be fair to say that at one of the earliest times, we have already reached Tit Monday (I know it's a Thursday). I leave it up to the readers of NSC to advise and any such confirmations of this please feel free to add.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
superb isnt it,im hoping it will be nice all weekend,misssing sat ,as we are in somerset for family wedding,we have hired a converted barn for a few days,and the reception is at the haines motor museum,so should be fun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here