Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Such a shame...........

ILuvAlbion

Mar 4, 2011
Harley was looking really good today,some lovely touches,also Kazenga must be gutted to finally get a start at home only to be subbed straight off.
Burnley would have been there for the taking today.:(

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
He did look good in the opening minutes Harley, one beautiful flick in particular made me think it was going to be his day.

I honestly think that even though the season has been fine so far we are just, collectively, going to click one day soon - everyone finding their fitness and form at the same time and we are going to give a few teams a lesson. When Harley, Buckly, Kll (maybe even Vicente?) are back anywhere near top form we're going to suddenly have an embarrassment of riches.

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
Agree. Thought Buckley looked V good for the few minutes he was on.

Can't be arsed to start a thread but did anyone notice Tanno at the end? He walked towards the Ref offering his hand to shake, The Ref raised his hand, Tanno dropped his arm and turned and walked away. Nice!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought those first 3 minutes looked very promising. Our passing game was flowing brilliantly, great interchanges between harley and lualua, and the passing around was causing the burnley players to lose their shape, leaving gaps and chasing the ball. I was sure that we were in for a great brighton performance.

Even when we were down to 9 men, we kept trying to play our passing football, and were relatively effective with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here