Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suarez is he a bit thick

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
some footballers never seem to learn. Good player but appears to fail to engage brain before speaking!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Given that you struggle with the difference between "he's" and "his", I think you're on dodgy ground describing other people as a bit thick.

But admit i am thick, and not ashamed of it either, [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] esp when people like you feel the need to belittle people just makes me think wow your a bit of a ****, a bit like Suarez except being a racist

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Liverpool need to keep a leash on him, else he will end up in more hot water. The FA don't usually take too kindly to people speaking out against their decisions, and suggestions that they've been manipulated into banning Suarez isn't a smart move.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
But admit i am thick, and not ashamed of it either, @Buzzer esp when people like you feel the need to belittle people just makes me think wow your a bit of a ****, a bit like Suarez except being a racist

But surely you are trying to belittle Suarez by describing him as thick, aren't you? Why did you feel the need to start this thread otherwise?

Why is it okay for you to call me a c**t whereas all I have suggested is that you're not the cleverest person on the block, something that you acknowledge and is therefore not an insult because you don't take it as such?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
But surely you are trying to belittle Suarez by describing him as thick, aren't you? Why did you feel the need to start this thread otherwise?

Why is it okay for you to call me a c**t whereas all I have suggested is that you're not the cleverest person on the block, something that you acknowledge and is therefore not an insult because you don't take it as such?

as he is being thick is he not?

i called you a **** as you felt the need to mention my spelling which had nothing to do with Suarez being a complete idiot by saying these comments.

Suarez comments are thick/idiotic/moronic what ever you want to call it, where as my spelling is something i live with daily and am subjected to the same shit daily so there for i think your a **** for feeling the need to be trying to be some English teacher on a football forum.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Get off your high horse, you hypocrite. You clearly meant it as an insult and you get rattled when it's chucked back at you so what makes you think it's alright for you to go around calling other people thick?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Get off your high horse, you hypocrite. You clearly meant it as an insult and you get rattled when it's chucked back at you so what makes you think it's alright for you to go around calling other people thick?

High horse your a bit of a prick arnt you chap, if it was a insult i would have said Suarez he is thick, instead i asked a question by asking, Suarez is he a bit thick, surely you can tell the difference being so hot up on everything

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
High horse your a bit of a prick arnt you chap, if it was a insult i would have said Suarez he is thick, instead i asked a question by asking, Suarez is he a bit thick, surely you can tell the difference being so hot up on everything

Oh, do me a favour! It was obviously a hypothetical question. You even confirmed it in post #13.

Stop it now, please. You're making yourself look silly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here