Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stupid things you used to believe...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Probably been done before, but its always worth another airing as we've got a few newbies floating around now.

Anyway. I used to think that when the batteries ran out on a radio, all the DJ's and the songs would gradually start...to......slow..........dooooown..........like on a tape recorder when the batteries start to go. How thick is that ?

I also used to think you had to wee in a girl to make her pregnant. What a stupid child I was. Anyone else ?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I used to believe (blame my Grandma) that if I ate pips of any description the requisite tree would grow out my ears....

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I believed Richie when he said a fanzine was coming out.

sorry, been having fanzine joke withdrawal syptoms recently

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Easy 10 said:
Probably been done before, but its always worth another airing as we've got a few newbies floating around now.

Anyway. I used to think that when the batteries ran out on a radio, all the DJ's and the songs would gradually start...to......slow..........dooooown..........like on a tape recorder when the batteries start to go. How thick is that ?
:lolol:

I used to think that the artists were there performing the songs :blush:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I used to believe that the fruit around the pip was there to fertilise the pip when it fell off the tree/bush.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I used to believe that babys came out the BELLY BUTTON :eek:
you can imagine my disgust at the tender age of 8 when my old man decided to get drunk one evening and tell me exactly where they came from.....think that was the sole reason for my mum divorcing him some years later :lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
That North Stand Chat was a free, fair, unrepressed sanctuary to discuss the football of Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club, and to comment on matters directly and indirectly affecting our club…

Ridiculous looking back on it.. :lolol: ;)

-Eaton Frog

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I also used to think that the world would turn upside down while we were alseep, and would be right-way up again when we woke up. But then I realised this can't be right, as the pictures would have fallen off the walls, and my pens would have fallen out of my penholder.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
tedebear said:
Thats understandable - quite a few men know naff all about womens anatomy!!

I think you owe it to woman-kind to educate us then.

All those men interested in tedebear's lesson on the anatomy of females, sign up below.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
tedebear said:
Thats understandable - quite a few men know naff all about womens anatomy!!

That was said with feeling. Bad experience ?:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here