Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Stunt Scooter for a 9 year old?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
My skateboarding days are but a distant memory. Tony Alva, kryptonics, grip tape and ACS trucks etc

Accordingly, this old git has no clue when it comes to getting a stunt scooter for my 9 year old son. What should I be looking for? Particular brands and features and how much to pay?

Thanks for any advice :)

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I don’t know enough to give advice but for anyone reading this who is curious about scooters for kids I would say get good ones. Ignore the kiddy branded ones like paw patrol or whatever and spend more to get a sturdy one. Best money we ever spent after getting through a few cheap ones with our three kids.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I don’t know enough to give advice but for anyone reading this who is curious about scooters for kids I would say get good ones. Ignore the kiddy branded ones like paw patrol or whatever and spend more to get a sturdy one. Best money we ever spent after getting through a few cheap ones with our three kids.
Totally aware of this and my son's cruising scooter is from Micro and was not cheap but has been brilliant. However, he now wants to move on to the skinny looking stunt type where where you can spin the bars and do fancy jumps etc. That's where I know nothing :(

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
My skateboarding days are but a distant memory. Tony Alva, kryptonics, grip tape and ACS trucks etc

Accordingly, this old git has no clue when it comes to getting a stunt scooter for my 9 year old son. What should I be looking for? Particular brands and features and how much to pay?

Thanks for any advice :)
Not sure on your budget but I bought a Skatepro Stunt Scooter for my youngest three or four years ago for about £80 which was really good quality and very durable, he loved it.

I’m no expert at all but that seemed a good buy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here